The VersaArt RS-640 eco-solvent wide-format printer integrates the latest technologies from Roland’s award-winning VersaCAMM and SOLJET PRO III models. The VersaArt is the perfect production tool for both indoor and outdoor graphics including signs, POP/POS materials, banners, posters, vehicle graphics and wraps. Setup with the BU-2 bulk ink system and HeatWave SBL2 sublimation inks, the RS-640S is perfect for soft signage, apparel and interior décor.
VersaArt prints reflect the highest image quality thanks to Roland Intelligent Pass Control™ technology, a unique three-dimensional ink firing system that precisely controls droplet size and placement for exceptionally smooth results every time. Designed for productivity, the VersaArt prints at up to 12.7 sq m/hr in standard mode and 21.4 sqm/hr. in billboard mode.
Built to be energy efficient and low maintenance, the VersaArt is Energy Star certified and carries Roland’s new Eco-Label, an ISO 14021 Type II label certifying compliance with a company’s internal environmental standards.
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control™ for unmatched print quality and faster throughput
- Print speeds of up to 21.4 sq m/hr.
- Features ECO-SOL MAX inks in 4 brilliant colors (CMYK)
- Up to 3 years outdoor durability without lamination
- Outstanding image quality up to 1440×1440 dpi
- Advanced media handling system supports heavy media rolls