UV Object Printing
Featuring a 30” print width, four print heads and two UV-LED lamps for higher-volume product customization, the VersaUV LEF2-300 flatbed printer enables direct printing onto accessories, giftware, ceramics, and countless other products— producing stunning color, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects.
As Roland’s largest, fastest and most feature-packed LEF technology to-date, it offers brand new production ease and efficiency.
Power Your Customization Business with Added Size and Speed
Built to build success for your customization store, internet shopfront, kiosk, sign shop, or other business, the LEF2-300 has a larger overall print area than most UV printers in its class. It also prints at high production speeds to give you an expansive solution that fits the needs of your growing business.
Feel the Color with Gloss ECO-UV Ink
Print onto higher volumes of items and add gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add a whole new dimension of “touch and color.” Develop your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland Texture System Library.
State-of-the-Art Ink Printing
Print graphics with smooth color and exceptional detail on a virtually limitless range of merchandise, materials and products.
- CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV® (EUV4) inks offer stunning results.
- ECO-UV® (EUV4) inks are engineered for use on all applications— you don’t need to purchase multiple ink sets for different media use.
- Create colors that pop on dark or clear substrates with White ink that acts as a spot color.
- Optional Primer ink enables you to prep the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customization.
- An Automated Ink Circulation System stops ink pigments from settling in the ink lines for even consistency.
- Mist Filters catch the surplus ink that mists off the edges of your media to avoid overspray and keep ink from falling on internal components.
Intelligent Test Printing
Save time and materials by altering the test print position— test print on the same material multiple times.
Roland Intelligent Pass Control
Controls dot placement between each pass for faster throughput and excellent image quality in all print modes.
LED Pointer Set-Up
A new LED pointer precisely pinpoints the origin point of your print job.
You’ll receive an e-mail or smart phone alert when ink is low or when a job is complete for an unattended, worry-free operation.
Hold media perfectly steady with an optional vacuum bed that ensures print stability.
Get excellent print results when printing on cylindrical objects with an optional machine attachment.
Included VersaWorks 6
- With powerful new 64-bit processing and RIP capabilities, plus cropping, tiling, nesting, and other tools, the world’s most popular RIP software makes production even simpler while maximizing the capabilities of your print device.
- Advanced RIP features include new print queue options, up to 40 job presets, UV post cure within the RIP and 16-pass print mode (standard 720x720).
- A Special Color Plate Generation feature allows you to automatically generate White, Gloss and Primer layer directly in the RIP.
- Print multiple images and text onto media in a single print run with variable data tools.
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clip position inside the RIP when printing your graphics and applying Gloss ink effects.
- Create color consistency with select Roland devices— print, scan and transfer color values.