Even though the machine begins to perform cap movement, the error occurs. Capping unit binding, jammed up or down
Bad cap home sensor, Cap motor or belt problem, Cut-line or short-circuit of Cable and Flexible
1) Cycle power again or use pipe tool, check for binding, jammed.
2) Check cap sensor, in sensor check mode. “c”. Clean or replace.
3) Motor pulley flange separated, belt came loose.
4) Check wiring to cap motor and sensor.
5) If it binds continuously with pipe tool, replace worm gear.
6) Replace cap stepper motor